Sunday, August 26, 2012

Emergency/Survival Foods


We must eat and drink; a crisis does not cancel that need...thus the purpose of this post. I will be buying the Augason Farms Emergency Food Supply (pictured) from Sam's Club. It comes in a pail and can be stored easily in a closet (indoors). I am not recommending this particular brand because I haven't tried the food, but this product is priced right and worth a $60 investment. I will be trying different samples from other companies. (Most offer free samples.)


Shopping List
How Much Do You Need?
Disaster Pantry
Emergency Stockpile 
Top Ten Reviews  (also a good overview of essentials needed in an emergency)



3 comments:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...
    good survival foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work https://foodyoushouldtry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are what we eat – At Siha & Afia International, we source all types of Healthy and Organic Products. We aim to cater to allergy free food with a pleasant taste so our customers can enjoy rather than sick people’s food. Allergies we target include Gluten, Soy, Lactose, Sugar (Diabetics) and Wheat. We keep developing new products that facilitate the ease for people to embrace an organic lifestyle. Customer satisfaction is our concern, so please keep us updated with your comments and recommendations. Beetroot Juice

    ReplyDelete