Friday, December 23, 2011

Healthy Gift Basket


I bought baskets and filled them with healthy food items as Christmas gifts: organic red wine, almond milk, healthy pet snacks, quinoa, purple potatoes, dried cranberries, Celestial Seasoning Holiday tea and more. I had plans to buy product (organic/natural) at the Farmers Market (Wigwam Resort) last Sunday but it was raining when I got there and everyone was closing up early so... I went to Sprouts tonight (Christmas Eve eve is not a good time to shop. Duh.) I was going to go to Trader Joe's but the crowds were too much and I have to leave early in the morning for California.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail in that dress and your ankle strap sandals are beautiful!

    Hope you had an amazing time!
    WINE GIFT BASKET


    ReplyDelete